1 Bed Apartment
Room 7 85b, Wellington Road, Fallowfield, Manchester - Available 1st September 2020
Available From: 01/09/2020
- × 1
- × 2
- Double room in shared eight-bed
- Available 1st September 2019
- All utility bills included
- High speed wi-fi included
- Recently renovated
- brand-new furniture
- Spacious rooms
- Located in Fallowfield
*Double furnished room available to rent within a spacious, recently renovated eight-bedroom student property - it's available from 1st September 2020*
Spread across three floors, this spacious property is made up of eight bedrooms, two large bathrooms, a good-sized living area and an open-plan kitchen dining room. The property has just undergone a major renovation meaning that each bedroom has a bedside table, chest of drawers, wardrobe plus a brand-new double bed, mattress and desk with swivel chair.
The kitchen has been fitted with brand new kitchen units and flooring and comes fitted with all the essential appliances including a washer/dryer, two microwaves and two large fridge-freezers.
Finally, the living area has three brand-new sofas along with a brand-new flat screen TV. There is also a coffee table, TV stand, dining room table and chairs.
Located in the popular student area of Fallowfield, it is perfect for students studying at Manchester Metropolitan or The University of Manchester. Just a few minutes’ walk from Wilmslow Road it is very close to transport links and has all the amenities such as shops, restaurants and bars.
Availability: This double room is available to rent from the 1st September 2020.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
Ref: 85B ROOM 7 WR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137