3 Bed Apartment
Flat 2, Atlas Court, Manchester - Available 1st September 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 3
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2020
- student only
- £111 PPPW
- Includes all utility bills and 100mb Wi-Fi
- Fully furnished
- Modern furniture
- Close to universities
- Excellent location
Situated in a purpose-built accommodation complex, this generously-sized three-bedroom apartment is an excellent choice for students. Rent includes all utility bills and 100mb Wi-Fi.
The apartment includes three double bedrooms, a shared kitchen and shared bathroom.
The kitchen includes a fridge-freezer, oven and electric hob and each bedroom comes complete with a bed, bedside table, desk and chair, wardrobe and shelving units.
A modern bathroom, with toilet, sink, bath and towel rail completes this apartment. There are washing machines and tumble dryers available on-site as well as a communal courtyard and bike store.
Availability: This property is available 1st September 2020.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
*Please note: Images are for marketing purposes, rooms size and layout may differ - please enquire for more details*
Ref: F2 AC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137