Flat 23, Fairbairn Residences, Leeds - Available 1st May.
Available From: 01/05/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- SHORT TERM LET
- Available 1st May 2020
- Recently renovated
- Fully furnished
- Includes high-speed Wi-Fi
- Close to universities
- Short walk to City Centre
**SHORT TERM LET ONLY UNTIL 30TH JUNE**
This studio apartment, located in the annex of a charming grade II listed building is available to rent 1st May 2020.
The property benefits from wood-style laminate flooring throughout, a recently fitted kitchen, modern shower room, brand new furniture and high specification fixtures and fittings.
The studio apartment comes fully furnished with a bed, wall-mounted TV, a bedside table, wardrobe, study desk and chair.
Kitchen appliances include a fridge-freezer, oven and electric hob, washer-dryer and plenty of storage. The bathroom is fully tiled, with a toilet, sink, shower and towel rail.
High-speed Wi-Fi is included.
The apartment is situated in an excellent location for The University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University and Leeds city colleges. Located at the bottom of Clarendon Road, the property has great transport links into the city centre and into Headingley as well as a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
Availability: This property is available 1st May 2020.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
*Please note: Images are for marketing purposes; room sizes and layouts may differ - please enquire for more details*
Ref: F23 FR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137