1 Bed Apartment
Flat 4, 4 Darnley Road, Leeds - Available 1st September 2020
Available From: 01/09/2020
- × 1
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2020.
- Fully furnished
- Includes kitchen appliances
- Ideal for students
- Couples welcome
- Close to Leeds-Beckett Headingley campus
- Close to Headingley
This attractive one-bedroom apartment located on the first-floor benefits from an open-plan living area, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
The living area is fully furnished with large sofas & a coffee table. The kitchen includes appliances such as fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
The double bedroom is furnished with a bed, wardrobe, bedside table and a study desk and chair.
A modern shower room with shower cubicle, hand-basin, toilet and heated towel rail completes this apartment.
The apartment is situated on a quiet road close to Leeds Beckett University Headingley campus with easy access to bus routes into the City Centre.
Availability: This property is available 1st September 2020.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
Ref: F4 4DR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137