1 Bed Apartment
Flat 7, 40 Clarendon Road - Available 1st September 2020
Available From: 01/09/2020
- × 1
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2020
- Brand new modern apartment
- All utility bills included (Gas, Water & Electricity)
- High-speed Wi-Fi Included
- Fully Furnished
- Fantastic location for universities & city centre
- Large Smart TV included
- Built-in Appliances with washer-dyer
- Students only
This brand new, spacious one bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor, is available to rent now. The property benefits from wood-style laminate flooring throughout, a fitted kitchen, shower room and high specification fixtures and appliances.
The apartment comes fully-furnished with an open plan layout. There is a large kitchen/living area complete with flat screen TV and a study area. The double bedroom provides storage in the form of a wardrobe with drawers, two bedside tables and drawers beneath the bed. The apartment is finished off with a modern tiled shower room.
All utility bills and high speed internet are included in the monthly rental price. This includes gas, water and electricity bills.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location for The University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University and Leeds city colleges. At the top end of Clarendon Road, the property benefits from great transport links into the city centre and into Headingley as well as a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
This apartment is students only.
Availability: This property is available 1st September 2020.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Don't forget we're also one of the few agents to have 3D virtual tours! You can immerse yourself in a 360 degree viewing of the apartment, from your laptop, phone or tablet! Click and move around the apartment like you're really there!
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
View this luxury rental apartment in 3D by clicking here.
Ref: F7 40CR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137